Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Ready...Set...Go! Friday Begins


Hello, everyone! I am right about to start my reading, but of course, I thought I would let you all know. I had to do a few things, so I'm not starting until 11:30 a.m. Good luck to everyone who is participating! I think I'm going to go ahead and start with read Promises. I have my copy here by my side, and I'm all set!

See you all again in 3 hours(hopefully)!
Don't forget to link up your update posts for Friday below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...