Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Follow Friday #6

Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.

Question:
What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn't have to be a book blog.
Answer:
At this moment, I would have to say the people over at YA Bound. I don't know, but I just find their blog entertaining, so I can't help but keep coming back for more.

Other News:
 I'm currently hosting my 450+ Follower Giveaway! Come and enter now. There are ten book to choose from, and best of all, the giveaway is INTERNATIONAL!

NOTE: If you would like me to follow you, I will gladly follow! Please leave the link to your blog in the comments section, but if you would like me to comment on your FF post, please the leave to your post. I follow through GFC, Linky, and Networkedblogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...