Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Friday, July 20, 2012

New Goals

Hello, everyone!

Well, I'm just going to make a short, sort-of mental note. If you remember, quite a while ago I stated I would read a classic every month. Unfortunately, that failed miserably. In my never ending quest for challenges, I've found two new ones that I want to try.

  • Classics: I am still going to try this goal of reading one classic each month, but I'm not sure how well that is going to work out. I'll see how it goes.
  • Netgalley: I would to read more Netgalley books that I am currently doing. As of now, I have quite a long list. So, I'm going to try and read one Netgalley ebook per week. If I can't manage that, I would at least want to read two ebooks per month.
  • Alphabet Challenge: This just sounds like a fun kind of challenge for me. Every month, I want to read a book in the order of the alphabet. If I can manage, maybe I'll start this month(July) with "A". If I do, I'll probably read Anna and the French Kiss.
I can't wait to start these challenges. Hopefully, I'm able to stick to them. Wish me luck!

UPDATE: As motivation, I've created some buttons that I'll be displaying on my sidebar.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...