Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'M BACK!

Hello everyone!

I missed you all so much during the time I was gone! :) You don't know how glad I am to be back. Well, I know my Saturday Book Haul is so late, but I'm still going to be posting it soon. I want to because I got some amazing books that I want to share with you guys!

Also, I'll be catching up on my giveaways. You'll find out soon the two winners for the 350+ Giveaway that I held awhile ago. Sorry about all the tension that I let build up.

Thank you all for your patience! I'm glad to be back. Also, if you didn't know, I went to Daytona Beach, Florida, on vacation. I just got back on Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...