Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Book Tag

Random book image that I completely agree with.


Oh no, I've been tagged! Actually, it seems like fun, so I thought I'd try it out. Fun questions = fun time. Who dared tag me, you ask? Well, the wonderful person was Sierra! Thank you! And...here are the rules(every time I see that I think 'rules are meant to be broken').
Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the question the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged. 
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them.

1. What was the first book you reviewed?
The first book I reviewed was Glass Houses by Rachel Caine. *Goes back and checks to make sure.* Yes, I was right. It's been eight months since I began Incandescent Enchantments, and I still haven't finished the Morganville Vampires series. I'll have to do that soon, since I love the books I have read!

2. What's your favorite movies that is based off a book?
Right now it's Pride and Prejudice. The one with Keira Knightley, not Colin Firth(I hate that one). I also saw a spinoff Lost in Austen(I think that's the title), that I also loved. Both the movie and book are amazing!
But...I'm very confident that The Hunger Games is going to take that position. I love the books and if the movie lives up to my expectations, there is not competition with Pride and Prejudice.

3. Where do you usually read?
I actually get most of my reading down at school. I don't pay attention in three of my classes(I already know the info), so I have three hours to read there. Otherwise, I read at home, on my very comfortable bed. My cat, Sol, is always next to me. He's so cute!

4. Paperback/Hardback or Tablet?
Both. I just can't choose. I prefer paperbacks/hardbacks, because I love the way they feel in your hands, and the joy of turning the pages and knowing you are farther into your book, and almost finished. I love my Kindle because I am a big supporter of indie authors, and this is one way for me to be able to read their books. See my dilemma?

5. When did you become a blogger?
I became a blogger on June 2011. It's been 8 months, and when I reach a year, I want to hold an awesome giveaway!

6. Favorite thing about blogging?
I've gained so much experience, and met so many amazing authors/bloggers/publishers, that I would never have met otherwise without my blog. So I guess I would have to say the people. I also enjoy the feeling of holding a giveaway, and sharing my thoughts on a certain book.

7. Less favorite thing about blogging?
Negative reviews. I hate of giving one star or two stars to a book. Especially if it was given out for review. I hate to disappoint the author, especially since I know they worked very hard on their piece of work. But, I still do it nevertheless. 

8. Do you want your future career to have something to do with books?
I would love to be a librarian! But, I have decided to be a heart surgeon(I changed my career from Pediatrician). Maybe when I'm an older woman I'll be a librarian. Also, I have considered being a publisher, but that would mean I would have to move to New York, and I don't want to leave my parents all by themselves.

9. Blog inspiration?
My inspiration for a blog actually came from the author Patti Roberts. I remember when she was posting her chapters of her amazing book one by one. I had reached chapter 12, when I lost the link to her website, which was wordpress hosted. I didn't know anything about blogs back then. Then, in June 2011, I discovered book blogs, and I fell in love.

10. Team Edward or Team Jacob? Or Team Peeta or Team Gale?
Neither. I detest Twilight(no offense to the fans)! And as for Peeta or Gale, I choose Gale. I always like the bad boy!

My Tags[I'm only doing 9]:
Anya @ House Millar
Anagha @ BookSpark

My Questions:
Are you a vampire or werewolf kind of person?
Do you listen to music when you read?
Do you prefer to read outside in the sunshine or at night next to a lit fireplace during a storm?
How did you come up with your blog's name?
What's your favorite series?
What author would you love to meet?
What's your favorite genre?
What book do you REALLY want to be a movie(enough that you think you're going to die)?
How often are you on your blog? On Facebook? Twitter?
What do you prefer: ebooks, paperbacks/hardbacks, or audiobooks?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...