Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Quitting the Book Reading Challenges

I hate quitting! But, unfortunately, I'm going to have to with the reading challenges. There is too few time left, and I am way behind, and there is no possible manner in which I can read approximately 100 books, take or add a few. It's just too much! Right now, I am currently on a project. Maybe you've heard of the Texas Lone Star Reading List. If not, well it comes out every year, and basically, some adults get together and pick the best young adult books that year and put them in a list. My goal is to read every single book on that list from all the years. I'll be replacing the book challenges with the Lone Star Reading List very soon. Wish me luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...