Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WWW Wednesday [4]

This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading WWW Wednesday is very basic. All I have to do is answer three questions(that start with w, of course)
________________________________

What are you currently reading?

Blood Song was just okay at first, but now I'm really liking it. It is going to be a cliffhanger that will leave me begging for more.
Slave to Sensation is yummy. ; )  That's all I have to say for now about this sexy book.

What did you recently finish reading?

Amazing book! Want to see the review? Click here.

What do you plan to read next?


Because I am enjoying Blood Song, it only seems right that I should read the sequel next. Right?


Want more info on the books? I've posted links for goodreads for all of the books, except Enclave. For that, you can just read my review. ; )  The link is above.
I have a giveaway going on right now because I have reached 50+ followers! If you would like, come enter. There are 9 books to choose from.
(CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO ENTER)




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...