Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays [5]

Teaser Tuesday was created by Should Be Reading. Anyone can participate, and here are the rules.
1. Grab your current read.
2. Pick a random page.
3. Share two(2) "teaser" sentences from that page.
REMEMBER NOT TO GIVE ANYTHING AWAY.
________________________________

Currently Reading: Blood Song
Author: Cat Adams
(I do my own twist with the quotes, I take quotes from two(2) different pages)
Quotes:
"Until that moment I think he'd figured I was just arm candy that his brother had been infatuated with." ~pg.256

"He set the knife back into its case and reached for the second blade." ~pg.231


1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely putting this book on my TBR pile! I love the first quote, it makes me itch to find out more about the characters' dynamics, and the second quote is scary in a delicious kind of way! Thanks for a great Teaser Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...