Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A-Z Reading Challenge 2011

Click here to sign up. Hosted by The Thoughts of A Book Junky Basically, I just have to read 26 books each beginning with a letter of the alphabet. Simple, right? I really like this challenge(hence why I couldn't resist joining), because everytime I look at my libraries, some letter look bare, and this way, all of my letters will have at least one title. I'll be using books from other challenges(if there aren't any with a specific letter I'll find another title), because I'm too lazy to find unique book titles. : P
________________________________

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.





Mistwood
Tantalize
Anastasia's Secret
Cate of the Lost Colony
The Queen's Daughter
Jonas
Bumped
Dead Until Dark
Enchanted Ivy
Firelight
The Giver
The Hollow
Into the Wild
The Karma Club
Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception
Nightspell
Once a Witch
Pretty Little Liars
Rosebush
Stork

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a challenge! There is no way I could read 26 more books from A to Z by the end of the year! Some of the books on your list are on my to-read, as well.
    Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I thought it was a good idea, too, hence why I couldn't resist joining this challenge. Sadly, though, I probably won't be able to finish this(or the other) challenges, because I joined too late in the year. Oh, well, at least I'm having fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...