Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Monday, August 1, 2011

British Books Challenge 2011

This challenge is hosted by The Bookette. If you want to sign up, click here.  For this challenge, I will be reading books by UK authors. The minimum limit is 12, but I decided to go with 14.
__________________________________

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.





Stolen: A letter to my captor
Noughts & Crosses
Before I Die
Incarceron
Sapphique
Jonas
Arizona
Summer
Phoenix
Numbers
Numbers 2: The Chaos
The Demon's Lexicon
The Demon's Covenant
The Demon's Surrender

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...