Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox [2]

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren For this meme, I will be posting what books I have received, bought, borrowed from the library, etc...(links lead to goodreads, and titles go from left to right)
_____________________________________
Bought:




From the Library:




From Netgalley:















 From Simon & Schuster Galley Grab:



















Received From Health Communications(printed copy):

7 comments:

  1. Your mailbox looks mine. I keep finding books to read and if I don't by them I put them on my wishlist. I keep telling everyone I will be reading in my grave the way my list is growing.

    You have some interesting books in your mailbox.

    Visiting from Book Blogs. I am your newest GFC follower.

    Patricia
    http://itstimetoreadmamaw.blogspot.com
    http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the books that you've got. I have fury and misfits too, need to read them as well..

    enjoy reading!
    here's my IMM: http://crazytrinket.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-is-meme-hosted-by-kristi.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Yep, I'm just like you. I'll die one day, and my TBR pile will be left unfinished. Sigh...but on the bright side, at least we have too many books instead of having too little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg youve got a pretty good books here, I would like to read this Sacrifice, i think this will be interesting,, I am a new follower, foudn u thru bookblogs.
    care to follow me back?thanks
    LALAINE'S FICBOOKREVIEWS

    ReplyDelete
  5. @chelle(crazytrinket) Thank you! I love the cover of fury and misfits, but sadly, I haven't read them yet.
    @Laine Thank you for following my blog! I'm also following yours. Sacrifice is the second book in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. I liked Graceling, I hope you enjoy the story too.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've already read Graceling, but because I liked it so much, I decided I was going to re-read it. The last time I read it was 2 yrs ago.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...