Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wish I'd Read That Challenge 2011

My Love Affair With Books
Click here if you want to sign-up. Hosted by My Love Affair With Books.


I decided to enter a reading challenge, since I've never done one before, and I thought it would be a new experience. Hmm...maybe I should plan one in the future(probably won't happen for awhile). Anyways, luckily, I managed to find this reading challenge for 2011 entitled "Wish I'd Read That"(as seen above). Yay for me! Because I already have a lot of reading to catch up on, this is perfect for me.  Do you want to know which level I chose? Well, I decided to go with the topmost. Osessed-Read 20 books.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19. Enclave by Ann Aguire
20.



My Picks:

The Dead-Tossed Waves
The Dark and Hollow Places
Graceling
Night World, No. 2: Dark Angel; The Chosen; Soulmate
Night World, No. 3: Huntress, Black Dawn, Witchlight
Delirium
Entwined
The Eternal Ones
Evermore
Eyes Like Stars
The Luxe
Mistwood
Pegasus
A Spy in the House
Tantalize
The Unwritten Rule
Vampire Kisses
Warbreaker
Enclave
Siren










No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...